MAIN PHONE: 314.336.2555 GROSS TEAM HOTLINE: 314.336.2566 AFTER HOUR EXCHANGE: 314.995.0891
CAPE GIRARDEAU LOCATION
COMPREHENSIVE CARE UNDER ONE ROOF
Dr. Gross is proud to be a part of a center of excellence with nine Fellowship trained physicians who are all committed to one goal which is getting patients back to work, activities or life. The Orthopedic Center of St. Louis provides the highest quality care for your orthopedic problem in a convenient, personalized setting. In order to meet our commitment for excellence in orthopedic care, we have state of the art diagnostic equipment including digital x-ray in our suite and two high resolution MRI scanners at Imaging Partners and MRI Partners of Chesterfield, and a CT scanner at CT Partners of Chesterfield, all located on the main level of the building. These facilities provide accurate as well as immediate imaging results. Timberlake Surgery Center is located on the main level of the center and provides outpatient surgical services. The third level houses Electrodiagnostic testing at NEI of St. Louis and Interventional Pain Management at Pain and Rehabilitation Specialists of St. Louis.
Going 40 East (Coming from St. Charles area)
- Exit Timberlake Manor Parkway (Exit 21).
- Turn left at the stoplight and cross over highway 40.
- You will immediately come to a second stoplight where you will make a left onto N. Outer Forty Road.
- Proceed west for 8/10 of a mile. You will pass Bonhomme Presbyterian Church on the right hand side. Prepare to make a right into our entrance.
Going 40 West (Coming from Downtown St. Louis)
- Exit Timberlake Manor Parkway (Exit 21)
- Merge into the right hand lane, which becomes N. Outer Forty Road. You will eventually come to a stoplight.
- Go through the stoplight and proceed west for 8/10 of a mile. You will pass Bonhomme Presbyterian Church on the right hand side. Prepare to make a right into our entrance.
- Entrance: Please note that N. Outer Forty Road is a one-way street and our only entrance may be easy to miss if this is your first visit. The only entrance is just before the Delmar Gardens building. Take that entrance and follow it behind the Delmar Gardens building to the second building which is ours.
CAPE GIRARDEAU CLINIC:
Dr. Gross sees patients one day every week in Cape Girardeau, MO:
201 S. Mt. Auburn, Ste. C
Cape Girardeau, MO 63703
Please contact Dr. Gross’ office for more information or to schedule an appointment at 314-336-2566.